Saturday, March 15, 2014

Eyes wide open...

I find myself on the outside looking into a corporate garden. I work in a small garden that is easily weeded so the wonderful plants and flowers can grow. I suppose, like many things, I have just assumed that all is fair and if you work hard enough, you will be appreciated and reap the benefits.

But the stories I hear have opened my eyes and removed my blinders. I can now glimpse into a corporate garden. It is full of weeds and lacks the sun that any plant needs to grow.

The "gardeners" carefully cultivate their weeds and drown their wonderful plants and flowers to make room for more........and weeds multiply.

How can anyone survive without being strangled or becoming just another weed? I don't know yet. But I'm a passenger on the ride and I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment